His vision is a world living in optimum health and vitality.
His mission is to provide wellness information and prime enzyme
nutritional supplements to the world.
David J. Nickel, O.M.D., L.Ac.
Dr. Nickel's passion is to share nutritional
information to empower the quality of your life.
Dr. Nickel is the founder of PrimeZyme, Inc. a nutritional
enzyme supplement company that provides only 100% organic
live prime enzyme foods. He has been a Doctor of Oriental
Medicine and Licensed Acupuncturist for over 20 years. In
1981 he did advanced Acupuncture studies in Beijing China.
He is the inventor of 96 patent pending enzyme nutritional
products including 53 Over-The-Counter Formulations and
43 Professional Formulations.
He is the author of Acupressure
for Athletes and several journal articles on nutrition.
He played a successful role in the "First major surgery
in U.S. using Acupuncture."
Articles from Dr. Nickel
on The Pulse of Oriental Medicine:
Dr. Nickel's Top Ten Nutritional Heroes
- Dr. Cai Jingfeng: author of Eating
Your Way to Health-Dietotherapy in Traditional Chinese
- Drs. Bob Flaws and Honora Wolfe: authors
Wen Hui's Cook: Chinese Dietary Therapy
- Dr. Paul Pritchard, author of Healing
With Whole Foods: Oriental Traditions and Modern Nutrition
- Dr. Henry Harrower: author of Practical
- Dr. Morton Biskind: author of Nutritional
Therapy of Endocrine Disturbances in Vitamins and Hormones
- Drs. George Minot, William Murphy and
George Whipple: Nobel Prize in Medicine; "for their
discoveries concerning liver therapy" authors of
many medical journal articles
- Dr. Weston Price: author of Nutrition
and Physical Degeneration
- Dr. Edward Howell: author of Enzyme
Nutrition: The Food Enzyme Concept
- Dr. George Watson: author of Nutrition
and Your Mind: The Psychochemical Response
- Sally Fallon with Dr. Mary Enig: author