Whether it's flu season or not, you want to know if you're dealing
with a cold or flu. The sooner you can identify it, the sooner
you can work to stop it in its tracks. Flu's can last a week,
or 3 weeks, or you can knock them out in a matter of days with
the right herbs.
Each flu symptom can develop rapidly.
- At the very beginning, the first flu symptom may be high
fever (100 - 104F), chills, severe muscle aches, and severe
headache. The headache is most severe in the first 2 days.
- Severe dry cough lasts the first 3 days, and chest
discomfort may accompany it. Likewise, sore or dry throat
can last the first 3 days. Light sensitive eyes and red
burning eyes are other flu symptoms.
- Runny nose can last 6 to 7 days. Low appetite is another
flu symptom that can last the first 7 days.
- Severe ill feeling (malaise) is a flu symptom that
can last more than a week.
- Fatigue is a flu symptom that can last for a number
- Sometimes you can get a less common flu symptom like nausea,
vomiting, or dizziness.
Read about a Chinese
herbal flu home remedy:
"When Chase-Manhattan lender David Givens began to feel
some of the early symptoms of the flu - fatigue, muscle aches
and pains (not from exercise), and a slight fever - he had no
reason to expect he'd be, as he put it, "amazingly better
within 2 days" because of a flu home remedy." More
flu home remedy information